Yesterday was Carson's turn to try cross country skiing. Ever since he saw the pictures from when Tyson & I went he has been asking to go. So today was the day! It was a beautiful day up in Waterton. Which if you live near by and go there often you know the nice days without wind are few and far between. But we managed to get another nice day while up there. It was great to have Grandma & Grandpa J. come with us too.
Carson did GREAT!


We were all so proud of him. It was great to see him try something new, something outdoors, something that requires a bit of physical effort. There were times though when we had to encourage him, sing fun songs and cheer him on to give him the strength he needed to move on. But he did it...and he had FUN!
I am loving the ages my kids are right now. There are so many fun things we can do together as a family. It has been great to try a few new things this winter, to just be together and enjoy each others company. I am looking forward to trying many more new things with my kids!



5 comments:
What a little trooper, I can't believe my little Carson did so well. Looks like a great adventure.
Love it!
How fun!!!!
Those hats are seriously adorable! You did a great job on them!v
Ooops, meant to add that I assumed you made them since you did such a cute job on the olympic ones. :)
Post a Comment