So this entry is late...very late, but I have an excuse. We have been on holidays...YAH! We just got back and now life is slowly getting back to normal. The laundry pile is diminishing, bathrooms are cleaned, floors vacuumed. The kids have already started the dreaded summer sentence, "I'm bored!" I finally have a minute to sit down and catch up on some fun things we have been doing.
On June 25th we had Grace's 2nd birthday party. Her birthday isn't until July 1st, but I knew we would be away so we celebrated a week early. I loved planning this party! I did a ladybug theme and it all turned out SO cute, the food was great as well. The only downside of the day was that Grace wasn't feeling 100%. Poor little girl!

This is the birthday ladybug dress I made Grace.
I made mini chicken salad pitas, pb & jam sandwiches for the kids, chicken bow tie salad, fruit tray and 3 different kinds of cookies! It was so yummy!!
I had so much fun making this cake...which took 3 hours! I love how it turned out.
My sick little birthday girl.

I had to share this picture of Carson relaxing on the swing. He is the WORST picture taker ever. LOL! I love this one of him.

Grace after some Tylenol...and a LOT of cake. She was much happier.
I can't believe how fast 2 year has gone by. It seems like yesterday we were bringing her home from the hospital. The past two years have brought us so much joy. Grace brings us so much happiness and laughter. There is never a dull moment when she is around. She has such a fun, bubbly personality. We LOVE you dolly!!




4 comments:
Great job on her lady bug dress. Oh, and your cake is awesome! I'm sorry she wasn't feeling well, that's not very fun when it's your birthday.
Great job is right!
Can you be my mom for a day? ; D
And isn't Tylenol the best! LOL! I should buy some stocks in that.
P.S. Do you know a Bishop Pilling of the Cole Harbor Ward in Halifax? Our son is serving there and said his bishop knows everybody in your area. (e-mail me.)
Aww, love her dress. Good job Mom! You could sell the little outfit creations you make easily.
Post a Comment