Nov 9, 2005

Update...

It has been awhile since I have blogged...so what better time than now? Life has been busy for me as usual. I finally finished all my projects for Paper Crafts. I had to make some minor adjustments, but they are ready to be shipped now. I need to find a box and some bubble wrap to pack them with. I can't wait to get them on their way and then I won't have to worry about it anymore. WHEW! I finished making 2 cards for PC courtesy of Beary Patch. They turned out cute and I was happy to do them. They will be in the Stamp It! Magazine. I haven't been in there yet, and I am excited to be published in it.
I finished making the Christmas gifts for my mom. They turned out SO cute, if I do say so. I found these great particle board frames at Michaels. They are 12x12 and have a spot for a 5x7 photo. I also bought a wood monogram letter for each of the boys and put them on the frame. If I have time I will take a photo of them and post it. Now I want to make some for myself. LOL!
Tiffany and I had a party at my house on Saturday night and we played Bunco. We invited 8 couples (us included) and we had a BLAST! I love entertaining people. I have 2 other parties booked to do this month. 1 is a Christmas Card class, and the other is a Usbourne Book party. (they sell children's books.) I know some people think it is a bother to have a home party, but I love it! I will do anything to get a discount or even free product of things that I like.
My Aunt is getting married tomorrow. It is a great story that I want to share, but don't have time to right now. I'll update later with it. So I am going to go into town to shop for an outfit to wear, and hopefully get some ideas for Christmas.
That is all for now...until next time!

0 comments: