Nov 1, 2005

Trick or Treat...

Halloween has come and gone and Tyson had a BLAST! He has been asking when Halloween was going to be for the past month, and finally I was able to tell him the TONIGHT was the NIGHT! He was so excited to dress up in his dragon costume and get some candy. And boy oh boy...he got SO much candy. I think next year we will have enough left over to give out to kids who come to our place. LOL! Carson looked SO cute in his chicken costume and he was such a good sport. I got some really adorable photos of the 2 of them.
It is hard to get 2 kids to co-operate for a photo, it amazes me how photographers do it. But these ones aren't too bad. Tyson has already told us what he wants to be next year...a Teen Aged Mutant Ninja Turtle. I guess we will have to wait and see if he is till in that phase...or if he has moved on to something else.
Tonight we are having some friends over to watch Star Wars. It should be fun. I haven't seen the 3rd one yet, so I am excited to watch it. It will be good to just chill out while the kids are in bed and snuggle up to a good movie with Tyler in front of a roaring fire. Yes...we have a fire going in our wood stove. It was cold this morning and raining all day...so what could be better than a fire??

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Jodi enjoy the movie. I have never seen any of the SW movies. The boys look absolutely adorable in their costumes! Glad you guys had a good time yesterday.