I have thoroughly enjoyed my day today. I was planning on carpet cleaning my basement, but the cleaner wasn't working, so I decided to scrapbook instead. I haven't done any scrapbooking for myself in a very long time. It took me a while before the creative juices started flowing, but I managed to do 3 LO's. It felt GREAT! Hopefully I can get a few more done before the day is done. Here is what I was able to accomplish.


While scrapbooking I watched 2 movies on my computer. I watched Bewitched, and The interpreter. Both had Nicole Kidman in them, and I liked both of them. I can't believe how fast the afternoon went by. Tyson was a very good boy, and I let him watch his t.v. shows most of the day. Come Monday though, we are going to get into a better routine. And I MUST limit his t.v. time. I find that if I would let him watch it all day...he would! Somedays it is just easier to put him in front of it so that I can accomplish some things around the house, but I know that he can't do that everyday!



2 comments:
Great pages Jodi! Awesome photos :) I wish I could get back into the swing of sbkg! I hope my mojo comes back for the Bloomin Inn! LOL
Cute pages! you did a great job! How fun just to relax, watch movies and scrap!
Post a Comment