Oct 6, 2005

Less then 48 Hours to GO...


The clock is ticking and there is less than 48 hours to go until we are off to Memory Trends. We are gradually ticking things off the list of things to do. Last night the "girls" came over and we were able to complete a few other projects. They look awesome! Beary Patch has turned a corner and we are going to ROCK at MT. I am so happy with how everything has turned out thus far, and it wouldn't have been possible without the help of all our wonderful designers and people on our team. I am thrilled with my frames, and the feedback I have been getting from people. I hope and pray that the general scrapbook public will be as thrilled with them as I am! Here is a sneak peak at an 8x8 frame I did up for the backer of all the frame packaging.
I have a few more things on my list to do today:
*Get my nails and feet done.
*Make a 6x6 Quote calendar
*4 Clipboards
*Pick up my car (hopefully it will be fixed!)
*Finish laundry
*Make a list for DH & Tiffany for when they watch the kids
*Start packing
Tyler is supposed to be coming home Friday night. I am anxious for him to arrive, and am sad that we won't have much time to spend together. He is in such NEED of a haircut, and I promised him I would do it before I left. He has the thickest hair I have ever seen! Right now it is more like an afro. I am so thankful for the wonderful man that he is. He is so willing to watch the kids for me and knows that I need the little break. Hopefully the kids won't be to much to handle and he will enjoy the time spent with them. He is going to be busy though while I am gone. Sunday my Grandma Jensen is having Thanksgiving Dinner (I am sad that I will have to miss it!), and then on Monday my in laws are having a get together. So Tyler will have to pack the kids all over, but atleast when he arrives at his destination there will be plenty of hands to help him.
Time is ticking...so I better get movin!

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Jodi,
That frame is freakin awesome!!!! You rock girl. I cant wait to show more people the frames and shapes.

Have an awesome time in Vegas. I know it will be a blur of work, but remember to step back, take a deep breath and enjoy a moment or 2. I totally agree with you about BPI turning a corner. It is looking good. Love those frames of samples we did up last night! They are rocking!!!!

As for supper - ask them to put a plate together for you and freeze it. I know it isnt the same, but at least you can have some of the holiday when you get back!

Safe travels!

Jenna said...

Happy Thanksgiving Jodi, I hope you had a safe and fun trip!