That I am in the mood to scrapbook! Crazy I know. After ALL of the many many house I have put in the last few weeks, I am really fighting the urge to scrapbook. Actually I would give in and do a few pages if I had my basic supplies to do it with. I took a bag of basics with me to MT, and I packed it in Luann's suitcase and forgot to get it. So I am stuck with out all of the basics, and without the basics...you can't really do much. So I will have to get my basics back ASAP so I can get my creative juices flowing again. I feel SO guilty that Tyson has so many pictures taken of him, and SO many SB pages done, and my little Carson doesn't have nearly the same amount. SO I am going to focus on doing pages for Carson. I found the most adorable metal tins at Scrapbook Central in Medicine Hat. I want to do a mini album of Carson using the fall photos I took of him. So that is my next goal. Pick up the pictures at Walmart...and pick up my basic supplies at Luann's. Then I will be ready to create!
I have been thinking lately that I would like to start a Gratitude Journal. I am finding it more and more easy to not take the time to really think about what I am thankful for. And I am finding too that I don't handwrite ANYTHING! So another goal I have is to make a gratitude journal and start writing in it. Michaels...here I come!



0 comments:
Post a Comment