Oct 6, 2005

Off To Pack...




WOW I have had a very LONG day...and it still isn't over. My friend Keri came over to give me a pedicure and do my nails. 5 hours later I was finished! Yes 5 hours! I wasn't planning on that. I am so happy with my pedicure, my feet were terrible. Now I can wear sandals and not feel self conscious about it. She also put acrylic on them with a French manicure, and they look GREAT! My nails on the other hand...well they aren't the best set she has put on. But oh well, they are better than what I had.

Then tonight my good friends Ryan and Heather came over and brought me pizza. I just LOVE them. They always take care of me when Tyler is away. It is nice to have such great friends who really care about you!

I finished my final project for BP tonight. I LOVE how it turned out. It is going to be a 6x6 calendar. But I don't have the calendar right now, so I will have to add the pages to it when I get it. Luann gave me some great natural materials to use, and I based the project around them.
Now I need to go pack. That may take awhile. I went and got a new outfit and I am excited to wear it. I also have a mound of laundry to fold...AGHHHH!! And I need to make a list for Tyler and my sister so they know what to do with these kiddos of mine.
Did you notice my new Blog header?? Isn't it CUTE! I have to thank Jenna for her hard work on it, and suprising me with it. Those are some of the adorable photos she took of my boys. She is amazing!

0 comments: