I love fall! Although it isn't my favorite season, it is 2nd in line, after Summer. I love Thanksgiving and the fact that we get to be together with all of our family. Although I missed being with everyone this year because I was in Las Vegas, I had time to reflect on what I am thankful for. I have been so greatly blessed this past year! With the turning of the summer season brings the glorious season of fall. I love watching the first leaves turn from a vibrant green, to a golden yellow hue. It is almost over night that the trees change into beautiful fall colors. I love the crisp cool air on early fall mornings. I love seeing all the fall decorations in stores, and the Halloween costumes being displayed. Children seem to get more giddy when they notice the first signs of Halloween candy or costumes appearing in various stores. Tyson is SO excited this year for Halloween. He has been asking about it for a few weeks now. I bought him an adorable red dragon costume with gold wings and a pointy tail. He looks so cute in it. Carson is going to be a little yellow chicken, and it suits his little personality to a tee! Although he is too young to even know what Halloween is all about, I couldn't resist buying him the costume, even if he only wears it while I take a few pictures. I took Carson over to Tiffany's to take some pictures of him in a huge pile of leaves. He loved it! He couldn't resist putting them in his mouth. He loved the noise they made as he rustled them. This was a new discovery for him, and he enjoyed every minute of it. I feel it is important to capture these discoveries with pictures. Everyday my children are discovering new things, and it just amazes me how much they are learning. The pressure to be a good mom has really been weighing on my mind lately. Am I teaching them all the I should be or could be? I know that I need to improve so much, but hopefully each day I will be able to do a little better as being their mother and teacher.Oct 16, 2005
Thankful for Fall...
I love fall! Although it isn't my favorite season, it is 2nd in line, after Summer. I love Thanksgiving and the fact that we get to be together with all of our family. Although I missed being with everyone this year because I was in Las Vegas, I had time to reflect on what I am thankful for. I have been so greatly blessed this past year! With the turning of the summer season brings the glorious season of fall. I love watching the first leaves turn from a vibrant green, to a golden yellow hue. It is almost over night that the trees change into beautiful fall colors. I love the crisp cool air on early fall mornings. I love seeing all the fall decorations in stores, and the Halloween costumes being displayed. Children seem to get more giddy when they notice the first signs of Halloween candy or costumes appearing in various stores. Tyson is SO excited this year for Halloween. He has been asking about it for a few weeks now. I bought him an adorable red dragon costume with gold wings and a pointy tail. He looks so cute in it. Carson is going to be a little yellow chicken, and it suits his little personality to a tee! Although he is too young to even know what Halloween is all about, I couldn't resist buying him the costume, even if he only wears it while I take a few pictures. I took Carson over to Tiffany's to take some pictures of him in a huge pile of leaves. He loved it! He couldn't resist putting them in his mouth. He loved the noise they made as he rustled them. This was a new discovery for him, and he enjoyed every minute of it. I feel it is important to capture these discoveries with pictures. Everyday my children are discovering new things, and it just amazes me how much they are learning. The pressure to be a good mom has really been weighing on my mind lately. Am I teaching them all the I should be or could be? I know that I need to improve so much, but hopefully each day I will be able to do a little better as being their mother and teacher.Posted by Jodi Pilling at 6:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment