Oct 15, 2005

I'm Home From Memory Trends...

Oh it feels SO good to be home! I am always so excited to get away, and then at then end of the journey I am SO happy to come home. The girls (Tara, Cheryl, and Luann) and I had a great time and we all bonded together. Funny how when you get a group of girls together you can connect and get so close to one another.
Memory Trends was very exciting and it was great to be there and feel the buzz all around you of anxious retailers waiting to get their hands on the latest products. The Beary Patch booth was SO cute! Everything just seemed to go together so well for us this show. We had SO many cute demos thanks to our awesome design team. (Cheryl, Melanie, Michelle, Luann, and myself). So many people commented on how cute our stuff was and of course we felt that way too. Our Chipboard shapes and frames were a huge hit, as was the Add A Page Punch Tool Kit, and the Bare Essential Buttons. Many "famous" designers, editors, and magazine representatives stopped by and were very excited about our products. It was a great feeling to know that others are just as excited about our products as we are.
I was able to meet Teri Fode, and that was great! She is such a sweet person and her blog always lifts my spirits. Here sister Heidi was there as well, and she is a doll! I saw Lisa Bernson walk by our booth but didn't have the opportunity to talk with her. That would have been COOL! All the GREAT girls from Paper Crafts stopped by. They are just awesome and were pumped about our new stuff.
I had a chance to browse around the show and see some new GREAT products. The highlights for me were:
*Basic Grey, they always have GREAT stuff. Love there new ornament kits, but I know I could make them on my own. LOL! Love their new "Blitzen" paper line.
*Prima Flowers, LOVED THEM ALL! We were able to purchase some after the show for CHEAP! They are so darn cute I can't wait to start using them!
*Bazzill Paper, 15 great new colors. I also bought their swatch box, which will really come in handy.
Vegas, the city that never sleeps was such a fun place to be in! We stayed up late shopping and eating at great restaurants. We had great conversations and laughed LOTS! I am glad that this trip was a great combination of work and play. I can't wait for the next show!
Some Highlights:
*Teasing each other about going to "Thunder Down Under"
*Going to the Cheesecake Factory in Ceasars Palace. We loved it SO much we ate there twice! TO DIE FOR CHEESECAKE!
*Taking the Monorail
*Shopping at the Outlet Mall

2 comments:

Melanie said...

Yah! I am so glad you guys had a good time :) Sounds like Beary Patch had a good weekend too! Hope the orders are awesome.

Welcome home!!!! Missed you!

Jenna said...

Sounds like a blast! I'm glad you guys had such a fun trip, and am a teensy bit jealous! haha, I am happy for your whole team.