Nov 7, 2006

Halloween...

My blog entries seem to be fewer and father apart these days. Life has been very busy, as I am sure it is for everyone. Tyson's Halloween party was fantastic, and the kids are still talking about it. All the kids dressed in their costumes. We decorated mini pumpkins, then played a few games, came back upstairs for a treat of cupcakes and floats. We finished off the day by decorating cookies. It was a blast, but very hectic, with 10 3-4 year olds and 3 babies. Yes I know I am CRAZY, but it was worth it to see how much fun the kids had.
Trick or Treating was so fun this year, all though the weather was extremely cold. That didn't stop Tyson and Tyler though. We went to the Park Place Mall after school and loaded up on the treats there. Then it was home to get more treats. Tyler took Tyson out so I could stay home where it was warm with Carson. By the time they got home 2 hours later Tyson had 3 bags FULL of candy. Here it is a week later and we have hardly put a dent in all the goodies. Now Tyson is already starting to tell me what he wants to be for next year. CRAZY KID!
Tyler's work is still busy so on Sunday we made a spur of the moment trip up to High River so we could spend the night with him. Tyson has been asking when we could go and spend a night in a hotel and go to the waterslides, so he was thrilled when I told him we were going. We had fun and the kids were relatively good in the hotel. Carson finally settled down after we put him in the playpen. It was a good thing I brought it because we wouldn't have gotten a very good sleep if we would have had to rely on him sleeping in a bed. The next day we went to the city and did a bit of shopping. The kids were GREAT!
I have ventured yet again into a home business. I have been in LOVE with Salt City Candles for sometime now and decided to become a demonstrator. They are seriously the BEST candles out there. The fragrance is so intense and fills your whole house with wonderful scents. I am quickly booking parties and can't wait for these candles to become peoples favorites!

0 comments: