What can I say...I am a proud Mother. Last Sunday, November 26th, 2006 Tyson gave his first talk in primary. I am amazed at the memory he has, and was beaming when he said his little part in the Primary presentation a few weeks back. His line was "Be sorry to Heavenly Father, as well as the person you did the wrong to." He said it perfectly! I swear we only practiced it 10 times and he had it down. Now this brings me back to his talk. I had known for 2 weeks when he was to give his talk. I eagerly picked it out, "My Big Brother." A little story about Jesus. I was planning on having him memorize it that way he could concentrate on holding up the pictures that went along with it. But as you know time flies by and we forget what day it is and I forgot about that talk. After our shopping spree in the states we came home exhausted and 2 kids to really needed to go to bed. And then it hit me...THE TALK! AGHHH! So I quickly ran over the talk a few times with Tyson, disappointed that I didn't remember in time for him to memorize it. Oh well, not everything can be perfect. He did a GREAT job anyway, and remembered what I had told him about saying the words loudly and slowly so that everyone could hear him. I was so proud of him. I know that this is the first of many talk to come, but how could I not jot this down on paper for his posterity to remember. Way to go TYSON! p.s. I was really, really tempted to take my camera and get a picture of him standing at the pulpit in the Primary room giving his little talk, but I know that would be appropriate. So I hope that I will be able to burn the imagine into my brain and remember how sweet and innocent he looked while giving the talk about Jesus. I really was a precious moment.
Nov 30, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment