So I started Boot Camp today...or as Tyler's calls it BOOTY Camp. LOL! I have to admit I am NOT a morning person. I sleep in until I have just enough time to get the boys ready and off to school. But lately even they haven't been sleeping in. This Boot Camp starts at 5:45 AM! that is just CRAZY early. But I committed myself to wake up at 5:30 and drag my tired booty there. Last night I was nervous about the torture I was going to be put through in the morning. I woke up several times to make sure I didn't sleep through my alarm. And then....5:30 came, and I was excited. The class was great and I survived. It was a challenge...a good one. I was sweaty and hot and ENERGIZED after the hour. It is amazing how much you get done when you are up that early. I am showered, hair & make up done, dressed, made Red River cereal for breakfast, washed dished, cleaned up each bed room, made supper for tonight, laundry, and kitchen cleaned and it is only 9:45 AM! I think I am going to get a lot accomplished today...or possibly crash after lunch!
I am looking forward to tomorrow when my alarm goes off at 5:30 AM!




3 comments:
Good for you. I could never do that with a bed time of 3:00 am. *sigh* I need to reverse my wake hours, but I just can't seem to do it, now that I've got teenagers I have to wait up for to make sure all is well when they get home. ; D (They do get home by 11 or midnight...but then there's "talk time" with just mom. I love that bonding time and then there's "me time" after they go off to bed.)
But who am I kidding. I am such a night owl anyway.
But I must say I am completely feeling the energy with your post. Good for you! You go girl!
Gah, 5:30, nope don't think Booty (haha) Camp is for me. But wow, look how productive you were today! Well, actually, you're productive EVERY day, you're amazing. Now go have a nap with Grace, you deserve it.
This post just made me smile. I had this day yesterday! Woke up at 4:55am to workout with a friend at the gym, got home, showered and ready, made dinner cleaned house and kids to school all before 9:30am. Then came the crash at 11am. Was out running errands so there was no time to nap it out but boy oh boy did I ever feel it! Congrats on getting up early, give it a week, I promise it will get easier. I also found that when I work out really early in the morning I eat much better all day long. Don't want to waste the sacrfice of waking up at a crazy hour! :)
Post a Comment