Apr 24, 2008

Maternity Pics...

So I have been debating back and forth on whether or not I should have maternity photos taken. I didn't do it with either of the boys, it never really crossed my mind. I guess I just thought that maybe next time I would. Well next time has come and this will be the last time...so I have really been thinking about it and wanting some opinions. So far most of the photography websites that I have looked at the maternity pictures are really classy and I like them. But I have run across a few that look a little too sexy for me.
I am 29 weeks along and I'm not quite "stretched" out yet. LOL! So I thought now would be a good time before any "new" little lines become visible. If I am going to have pictures of my belly taken then I want it to look its best, if that is possible. Ha ha. I have contacted an amazing photographer and I am hoping that she will be able to take the pictures. I would really love to remember this pregnancy...the good and the not so good. And I think that if I have some pictures to remind me of it that might help. I am sad though because I don't have many pictures of me pregnant with the boys. What was I thinking! I guess I wasn't.
So now my question is...What is your opinion about maternity pics? Are you for or against them? Any suggestions would be a BIG help!

2 comments:

The Molcak's said...

Well, it's definitely a personal choice, but if you're wanting them, then go for it! I would totally get them done. I don't think I'd hang the pictures up on my wall or anything, but I would probably put them in your baby's scrapbook! I wouldn't worry too much about not getting the boys preggo pics done, boys aren't as sentimental as girls. I'm sure your little girl would appreciate them more than your boys! lol!

Tiffany said...

Who is the amazing photographer you contacted? I would do it, just do it tastfully as I am sure you will.