I did it! I went and had maternity pictures taken by the fabulous Rebecca Cooper. She did such a wonderful job and took so much time, I was really impressed. She had a ton of patience with my little Carson. He was being his typical 3 1/2 year old self. For about 10 min. he was pretty co-operative, but after that he took a lot of bribing to get him to do anything, and it was still a real challenge. Tyson on the other hand did great. But I think that had something to do with the fact that he knew that if he was good he got to choose a toy at Walmart. Who ever said bribery doesn't work doesn't' know my kids. LOL! It worked like a charm for him. Now I have to be patient and wait Rebecca to photoshop the pic's and burn them to a cd. I can't wait! I hope there is at least 1 good one, but with all that she took I'm sure there will be more. I'm so glad that I got them done. I want to remember being pregnant, the good and the bad. And with these pictures I will be able to do that. Now my only regret is that I didn't do it with each of the boys. Oh well, can't go back in time.
Yesterday Tyler and I made a quick trip to Great Falls. I was wanting a new stroller for that baby. I had decided on a sit & stand model so that Carson could take a rest when he needed to. This picture is similar to the one we got. Now we just have to put it together. I found some great stuff for the baby. 2 adorable dresses for only $3! WOW you sure don't find deals like that in Canada. We also found the great patio chairs that I have been wanting since last summer. They are a zero gravity chair and are so darn comfortable! Here they are about $100 - $120 EACH and we got them on sale at Target for $59! So we bought 2 for the price of 1. Now I cant' wait for the weather to get nice so we can actually use them. Of course we went to Bath & Body Works. LOVE that place. I thought I was getting a good deal until I got an email that said the anti-bacterial soap is 5 for $10! and yesterday the deal I got was 3 for $10! Still I bought a few just to have on had...or add to my collection. You can never have enough soap. LOL! The day was fun and Carson was pretty well behaved. The only downer to the day was the 1 1/2 hour wait at the boarder! I was not impressed! I don't understand why there are 6 wickets to go through and there is only ever 1 open. The line up of cars was unbelievable! I'm not the most patient person in the world and stuff like this just really irritates me. Then to top it off some guy in a big new truck budged in front of me. I didn't think he realized he was dealing with a very tired pregnant lady! So the next opportunity I had I got in front of him! SERVES HIM RIGHT! LOL! We did end up getting through the line up and finally through the boarder. And the best part of that nightmare was that we didn't have to pay and DUTY or GST! YIPEE!! We saved ourselves about $100. I was very thankful for that.Well I do have more to blog about...but that will have to wait until tomorrow. My little kids are hungry so I better get supper ready.



1 comments:
I'm so excited you did it can't wait to see some of them!! She does such an amazing job we are going next month for new family pics. Love the stroller too! I hate the border too and can't understand why they don't open more lanes when they have half there people chillin in the office!! Annoying! Well hope all is good and your feeling good ready to have a girl? So exciting!
Post a Comment