I was able to pick up my maternity pictures on Friday and WOW! I am so happy with them, and I am so happy that I decided to get them done. So here are a few of my favorites. 
Rebecca also took a few pictures of just the boys. I was happy that she did cause they were needing updated 8x10's really bad!
Now the hard part is trying to decide what copies I want and of what sizes. There are too many to choose from.
I have more to blog about...but the boys need to get to bed so it will have to wait until tomorrow.
OH I have some very EXCITING NEWS!! Baby girl Pilling will be born on July 1st, 2008. My Dr. has decided to induce me on that day. YIPEE!!!! Only 23 more sleeps. LOL!








4 comments:
These turned out amazing love them you are beautiful and the boys look so handsome should have just brought tyler with you for the family shot eh! Love them that is exciting news july 1st awesome can't wait to see that cutie!!
We were supposed to get our family pics done by rebecca today but between rain & pink eye no luck!
Well ttys!!
Cute Pics !
Love your pictures!! They turned out super cute. Enjoy being preo and the glow that you have you will miss it when its gone! Lookin Good!!
hey Jodi, found your blog from tiffany's. love your pics. they look great. also you have the most handsome boy's. hope you are all doing great. hope this month goes fast for you. congrats on the new baby girl.
Post a Comment