The next day we decided to take a little hike up to the natural hot springs. It was a really nice hike, but a little vertical for a girl who is 34 1/2 weeks pregnant. LOL! I just took it slow and put one foot in front of the other and I did just fine. I made me realize that I am totally out of shape though. Looks like I will need to start jogging again once the baby comes. The path we took was along side a stream and it was really beautiful. The kids had fun exploring and running up ahead of us. Tyson was a little apprehensive about crossing the stream, but he made it. 3/4 of the way up to the hot springs you come across a waterfall. It is the drain off of the natural springs pools and the water is warm! We weren't
really pre-pared to go in the water but that didn't stop some of our gang. Carson went in the buff and Tyson went in his
underwear. They had a BLAST! Tyler and I didn't get in...we aren't that adventurous I guess. And the thought of having to walk back to the van in sticky wet jeans didn't really appeal to me. If I would have had my swimming suit on I would have gone in for sure. It was fun to see all the kids having so much fun. I hope that they will remember doing this for a long time.
- Another highlight of the trip was when Ryan decided to take a polar bear dip in the river. Of course he had to convince Tyler to do it with him, and in turn the kids wanted to go in as well. Check out this video, it is SO Funny!
As you can see it was a GREAT weekend!



0 comments:
Post a Comment