Oct 11, 2008

8 THINGS...

8 Things I am PASSIONATE About...

    1. Family
    2. The Gospel
    3. Being a good mom (teaching my children manners, respect & being kind to EVERYONE! oh and to be good sports)
    4. Friends
    5. Serving Others
    6. Keeping a journal (blogging)
    7. Learning new things, developing new talents
    8. Having good frineds and getting together often

8 "words" or "phrases" I say way to often...

  1. Shut...UP! totally sarcastically. I know NOT a good word to say...my kids remind me of that.
  2. Whatever
  3. Crap
  4. Tyson/Carson stop that
  5. Gracie you are so beautiful
  6. No way!
  7. Tyler...can you help me
  8. Good job

8 Things I want to do before I die...

  1. See the Redwood Forest in California
  2. Take my kids to Disneyland
  3. Take all the kids on a cruise
  4. See Celine Dion in concert
  5. Make lasting memories that my kids will remember fondly
  6. Take the kids on a camping trip to Zion National Park & the Grand Canyon
  7. Grow old with Tyler
  8. Go to Peru with Tyler & the boys to help people install proper cooking stoves.

8 Things I have learned From my past...

  1. Patience...the Lord knows what is in store for us and when
  2. We CAN be forgiven
  3. Sometimes you need to say your sorry
  4. Watch out for poles at McDonald's drive through
  5. Tyler will ALWAYS love me...no matter what (his truck isn't as important as I thought it was. LOL!)
  6. Your family will ALWAYS be your friend
  7. Sometimes your heart does get broken...but it mends over time
  8. Tomorrow is always a new day to start things over

8 Places I would love to see...

    1. Japan
    2. Thailand
    3. The Maritimes
    4. The Pyramids
    5. The Sacred Grove (Mormon Trail)
    6. Hawaii
    7. Cuba
    8. Vancouver Island (I have been there...but when I was younger and would LOVE to go back)

8 Things I Currently Need or Want...

    1. New furniture upstairs...leather
    2. A remodeled kitchen
    3. New carpet upstairs
    4. To be totally debt free
    5. Happy, healthy children
    6. Everyone to feel loved and accepted for who they are
    7. No bully's at school ( we haven't encountered any yet...but I'm sure that sometime one of our kids will)
    8. My children to always CHOOSE THE RIGHT!

1 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks for sharing your tag with me...ok it just made me feel guilty that I haven't done mine yet !