Dec 31, 2008

Christmas Re-Cap...

I can't believe that Christmas Eve was 1 week ago. Time just goes by SO fast...I keep realizing that. The past week has been filled with so many fun activities, Monopoly games, tired kids, LOTS of food...way too much food, lots of laughs, tons of tears from tired kids, excited faces, family get togethers and late nights. But it has all be SO worth it!

This was the first year that Tyler and I have spend Christmas Eve night at our house since we have been married. Usually we go to Tyler's family for the afternoon/night and then sleep over at my mom's. But this year we thought it would be easier for my parents to come to Coaldale and spend the night with us. It is just getting too hard to pack all the presents and things the kids need for a few days and sleep over at Grandma's house. And with Tiffany having Christmas dinner at her house it just made way more sense. I wasn't all that thrilled about doing something new, but having to do less work appealed to me. And you know what...it turned out SO well. The kids were excited to be at their own house for Christmas morning, and it was great having all the luxuries of our own house. I'm sure that we will spend every Christmas at our own home from now on.





These pictures are at the Pilling farm on Christmas Eve. Uncle Bronc hooked up the team and took the kids for a sleigh ride. They had SO much fun.


The kids were beyond thrilled with what Santa brought them this year. Here are a few pictures.

Mom was happy with her Christmas present too...a Canon Rebel XS. Now I just need to learn how to use it. HELP!

Here is a picture of Grace with her 2 namesakes. 3 generations of Julia's here.


Christmas 2008 was GREAT! We are looking forward to a great 2009!


1 comments:

The Molcak's said...

Looks like you guys had a great Christmas. If you need help with the Camera let me know we have the same one! I can't believe how big Grace is getting she's such a cutie!