First off here is our 2008 Christmas card. I used the family photo that Rebecca took of us in the summer. I wish I could have gotten an updated one with Grace a bit older...but oh well.

The boys both had their school Christmas concert on Thursday night and they both did such a GREAT job. Carson was in a mood before we left and he didn't really participate much in the song, but it was still fun to see him up there. I can't believe how big he is getting!
Here is a little video clip of Tyson doing his song. He was SO into it! He was quite miffed at me that I made him wear his nice new Christmas outfit. He said it wasn't cool & that he needed to look cool for the performance. As you can see Mom won the battle...and I think he looked COOL! LOL!
And it wouldn't be fair without a video clip of Carson. As you can see...he wasn't all that enthused about it. LOL!
Along with all the kids activities I celebrated my 31st Birthday. My how the time has gone by! Tyler spoiled me as usual. And I was more than surprised when I opened a tiny black square box and saw the beautiful blue topaz & diamond ring he picked out for me. Topaz is my birthstone...he did such a GREAT job picking it out. And to top it off we both got a new pair of sunglasses from the Sunglass Hut. Mine were a total splurge cause I wasn't really needed any...but hey it was my birthday. And I also got my hair cut a bit. This isn't the best picture of me...oh well!
And here is a picture of little Gracie...who is growing SO fast. I cant' believe that she is 5 1/2 months already! I have tried starting her on rice cereal but she isn't so fond of it yet. Here she is trying an Arrowroot cookie & getting it all over her face.



3 comments:
Love your christmas card so cute! Grace is adorable wow!! She is getting so big eh! Good job tyler love the sunglasses! And what did you write on your wall in the background it looks great! Well ttys hope your having a great day!
Very cute update. I can't believe how old carson looks in this picture...totally NUTS.
Cute Christmas card. Your kids seem SO much older in just the last 6 months!
Post a Comment