Apr 28, 2009

I'm Off....

Tomorrow I am off to Women's Conference in Provo, Utah. My sisters, mom and my sister's mother in law are all going. We have all been looking forward to this since January! I am excited for the break and to just have a girls weekend. I am also looking forward to all the wonderful speakers and uplifting messages that I will hear. I have been feeling lately that I am in a spiritual slump. Like there is SO much to DO and that I just can't do it ALL...and I feel like I am failing. So hopefully this will be the boost that I need. There is just so much pressure I find when you are and LDS women. All of it is good...but can be overwhelming at times. There is always more to be done and so little time. I am also looking forward to some fun shopping. I am however on a bit of a budget...YIKES! I have a goal in mind of how much I can spend and I really want to stay within that. I don't want to come home to a bunch of debt....which I have done in the past...and it isn't FUN! I will be asking my self if I REALLY need that or if I can live without it. Hopefully that will help. So wish me luck on the LONG drive...thank goodness for good company...lots of snacks...and some fun DVD's to watch...oh and a few good magazines. I will update when I get back. So until then...enjoy the SNOW! LOL! I think it is supposed to be +18ish in Utah. YIPEE!!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

All I can say is DIDO to that...see ya in the morning :)

Rayanna Hogg said...

HAVE FUN.... you sure deserve it!!

Christal said...

HAve a blast you girls will have so much fun!! One of these years I want to do that with my sisters! Take lots of pics can't wait to here about it!

The Molcak's said...

You lucky girl, have a blast! I know it will be great!