Apr 4, 2010

Easter...

Wow it has been a while since I have blogged. Life is busy, life is GREAT! What more can I say. Yesterday we were invited to an Easter party, and what a party it was! The kids had a GREAT time and I was relieved that someone else planned it. Usually I have planned the Easter party...but this year all I had to do was show up and that was fantastic!
Here are a few pictures:

Carson is the most un-photogenic person I know. This was the best I could get out of him. LOL!



It was a fantastic party, even though little Grace wasn't feeling very well. The boys had a great time hunting for eggs, rolling their dyed eggs down the ramp and playing with the other kids.
Thanks Sister Stringam for inviting us. I know we will remember this party for many months to come!

How fitting the General Conference fell on Easter Sunday this year. What a better way to remember our Saviour and the sacrifice he made for us by listening to a Prophet of the Lord. It seems there is always a talk just for me. Something I need to learn or to change. I love feeling uplifted as I hear the words spoken by the apostles. I am so thankful for technology that allows us multiple ways of hearing these great words.
I am happy that this year I am having our Easter supper at our house. I love getting together with my family, eating a good meal, and just enjoying each others company.

Here is a picture of my sweet little Grace. She always brightens my day with her cute smile and spunky personality!



0 comments: