In a recent blog I read about favorite Christmas songs. I LOVE Christmas music, and have been playing it for almost 6 weeks now. You can't help but get into the Christmas spirit of things when you have lively, uplifting music playing in the background. It can turn a stressful, unhappy day into a happy, joyous day. Tyson is even getting into the spirit of the holidays by learning some of the words to Jingle Bells and Rudolph the Red Nosed reindeer. Some of my very favorite Christmas songs are:
- What Child Is This by Martina McBride
- O Holy Night by Clay Aiken
- Oh Little Town of Bethlehem by Chris Botti
There are SO many, many more. I might as well say that there aren't many Christmas songs I don't like.
Last night we had a very special visitor come to our house. It was Santa Clause! Our good friend Ryan Wolfe dressed up and went to visit ALL of the primary children in our ward. What an undertaking that was. But he had a great time, and it was very memorable for all of the kids. Tyson wasn't afraid or shy of "Santa" at all. He gladly welcomed him in our home and upstairs to sit on the rocking chair while he told him of all the things he wanted:
- Power Rangers ( I don't know where he got this idea from because he has never watched the cartoon, that I know of )
- A rocket. He has been obsessed with rockets lately.
- Ninja Turtles
I will add a picture later. I can't believe that Christmas is almost here! I am getting giddy like a little girl again. I LOVE IT! I only wish that this feeling could last all year. That that hum drum of everyday life could be forgotten and we could all be happy and jolly 24/7 365 days a year. That would be like a little bit of heaven all year. :)
Only 5 more SLEEPS!



1 comments:
Jodi I hope you guys had a wonderful and memorable Christmas with the boys. Cant wait to see the pictures of the gingerbread house.
Sorry I missed you the other day when you stopped by to pick up the CJ!
Post a Comment