Dec 20, 2005

Our 1st Gingerbread House...


I bought a gingerbread house kit a few days ago and Tyson has been itching to do it ever since. We were trying to choose a night when Tyler would be home before Tyson was to be in bed...but it just hasn't been working out, so tonight we decided to do it. We had a BLAST! Tyson wanted to do everything himself. From mixing the icing, to adding all the candy where HE wanted it to be. This house really was made by him, except for me putting the icing where he wanted it. It was great to see him having SO much fun. I think we will add this activity to our list of family "Christmas Traditions."

:( there must be something wrong with Blogger, because I haven't been able to add pictures ALL day. I will keep trying, because I got a really cute picture of Tyson and his completed "house."


EDIT: I was finally able to add a picture. I forgot that they needed to be a jpeg. LOL! Hope you enjoy it. :)

2 comments:

Jenna said...

sooooooooo cute! what a great tradition!

Melanie said...

cute picture! Cant wait to see the layouts.