Dec 15, 2005

Tis The Season To Do Baking....


Yesterday I baked up a storm! I made 2 different kinds of cookies, and 2 different kinds of squares. The day before I made carmel popcorn, the good gooey kind! YUMMY! Now I have to try and keep my hands off of the yummy stuff, so that there will be some to give to my neighbors. Every year I make goodies and give it to them. I have the BEST neighbors. The kind where "you scratch my back and I will scratch yours." They are just great. We have a very good relationship and I am very happy for that. I have heard some very bad stories about terrible neighbors.
I was able to go to Lethbridge the other afternoon without kids! WOW I forgot how easy it is to get around when you aren't packing 2 kids around. I really enjoyed myself. I was able to accomplish a bit more Christmas shopping, and I am happy that my list is getting shorter and shorter. Only a few things left and then I will be DONE!
I am so looking forward to the holiday! Time to get together with friends and family. Great food, and great fun. Tyson is getting so excited as well. Everyday he asks if it is Christmas. We have been doing a little advent wreath on the fridge, and he looks forward to adding an ornament every morning. Tyler and I were discussing how fun Christmas is now that we have children. I remember it being fun before and looking forward to the holidays, but there is just something about the excitment of kids that makes the holidays more exciting. We are beginning to start our own family traditions and that is GREAT!

p.s. not the best picture of Carson. But he has so much fun with the lights while we were decorating the tree. :)

1 comments:

Jenna said...

cute picture of carson! Sounds like fun!