Oh my oh my! I haven't blogged in such a LONG time, and I was even debating whether or not to even keep it up, but here I am. I have so much to catch up on, I think I will just start with the present and keep going on from here.
I have been busy getting ready for Christmas. Wrapped all of our boughten gifts the other night, only to have Tyson open some of them the next day! I wasn't happy :( So we won't be putting any of them under the tree until Christmas eve. Little stinker is just as impatient as I am. LOL! I have very excited with the gifts that we bought the boys. I hope they like them. We have decided to cut WAY WAY back on Christmas gifts this year. We just really don't need all of them. Plus we were starting to forget the true meaning of the season. Time to just get back to the good old basics of the holiday. I am so happy about that. We put up our tree a few weeks ago and I LOVE it. Tyson helped me decorate it. Needless to say most of the balls are on the lower 1/4 of the tree. LOL! I haven't started my baking yet, but I plan on doing that next week. I have to get caramel popcorn made for my neighbors, and a few goodie plates made for our friends. I had Jenna make up my Christmas cards this year, and they are ADORABLE! It was so nice not to have to worry about them, and have do all the work. HEE HEE! I need to get those mailed next week too. I can't believe that Christmas will be here in 2 weeks! WOW time just seems to be going by faster and faster these days!
Today I got rear ended by some guy in Lethbridge. So that has really put a damper on my day! The damage wasn't that bad, but I am sure we will have to get our bumper replaced. I am thankful that no one was hurt and that the kids and I are safe. But MAN! Why did this have to happen now??
Well I guess that is all for now...until next time ( and I promise I will update sooner not later. LOL!)



2 comments:
Jodi great to catch up with you again on here. Sorry to hear about the accident. Hope it isnt too bad. Glad to hear you guys are ok.
LOL at Tyson. What a cute story! Probably not that funny when it happened though.
I'm so glad to hear you are happy with your cards!
Sorry about the accident.. that stinks! That is so funny that Tyson ripped open his gifts.... he is too cute!
Post a Comment