I decided that my blog needed a "face lift." So after quite a few painstaking hours I got it to where I am almost 100% happy with it. I just thought it needed some color, and now it does. I also found some cool new features to add to it as well, like the clock and the visitor counter. I hope you like the changes.
We seem to have started a new Friday tradition. We rent a movie, get take out and watch it as a family infront of a nice cozy fire. We usually get a children's movie and watch it with Tyson, and after he has gone to bed, Tyler and I snuggle up together to watch a movie that we will enjoy. Tyson has come to really look forward to these nights, and so have I. Now when ever he watches a movie he wants popcorn, but I told him that it is special and that we will save it for our special movie nights. So I wonder what movie we will get for Tyson tonight? I can't wait until next week when "Walk The Line," is out on DVD. We aren't getting take out because I made a yummy stew that has been cooking all afternoon in the crock pot. Nothing better on a cool winter day than home made stew.
Yesterday it started to snow...and snow...and snow. It is GREAT! I love how everything looks so clean and fresh when there is a fresh blanket of snow covering everything. Suprisingly though the temperature was quite tolerable. So after Carson was down for his morning nap Tyson and I headed out to shovel the driveway and the sidewalks. Tyson had a BLAST, and I enjoyed the physical activity. Here are a few photos from today:








3 comments:
Cute photo of the 2 of ya! What a great tradition you guys have started :)melaniegat
keep up your blogging jodi. I love reading about how you are doing. From a distance I get to watch your family grow. Christine
Cute new blog! Like the changes!
Post a Comment