SARA! I am so darn happy that the Bachelor finally turned out the way "I" wanted. LOL! I have been a devoted fan of the show ever since the 2nd season. I have been glued to my television every Monday night to see what will happy as the Bachelor embarks on his journey to find true love. Well last night was the conclusion to this season, and I was so happy with the outcome. Sara was definitely the "right" girl for Travis. Who wouldn't all in love with this down home, kindergarten teacher? I was very impressed by the morals that Travis had. He wasn't off locking lips in passionate kissing with EVERY girl, as in previous seasons. He seemed to really have the
girls best interest and feelings in mind. I really believe that he wanted to find his soul mate, and I think he did! I have to admit thought that I was a bit nervous mid-way through last nights
airing, I was afraid that he was going to pick Moana. Not that she isn't a good person, but she was just way to deep for my liking. The things she said in the limo after she was told by Travis that
she wasn't the "one" were really rude. She made it sound like he led her on the whole time, which totally wasn't the case. Anyway...another reality t.v. show comes to an end, and hopefully a beautiful romance for Travis and Sara will begin. I know...I am cheesy! Here is the happy couple for those of you who haven't been watching the show. I wonder what the next season will bring? I hope that the Bachelor is the same class act as this seasons. Someone with high morals, standards and goals. And I hope in the end he gets the girl of his dreams!




0 comments:
Post a Comment