Mar 1, 2006

10 Things...

After reading a post on a friends blog, it got me to thinking. She posted the question "What are 10 things you would want...but don't need?" So I thought I would answer the question.

  1. A laptop computer (it would be SO nice to have 2 computers. That would = not fighting for the one we have. Seems everyone wants to use it at the same time.)
  2. New digital camera (old one still works fine, but is really outdated.)
  3. Van. Our car works fine, and is paid for, but the extra room would be really nice!
  4. New laminate flooring in our kitchen and dining room.
  5. Someone to come and "DEEP" clean my house. I consider myself to be a good housekeeper, but I don't "deep clean everything. Like walls...curtains, wash floors on hands and knees, ect. Man I shouldn't give away all of my bad cleaning habits! LOL!
  6. Apple Ipod. I have 2 other MP3 players...that I don't like, but I still can't justify buying yet another! But if I could...I would!
  7. I would LOVE to have the extra cash to go on a trip somewhere. Anywhere that is hot and sunny, where I could just lie on the beach and veg. all day long!
  8. Toys for my kids. Yes I LOVE toys, and a child can never have too many... can they?
  9. A new RV trailer. This really isn't a want because we have one that works 100% and is perfect for us..but it isn't new. If money was NO issue, then maybe I would consider buying an upgraded model.
  10. I am really grasping at straws here...man I can't think of anything else.

It was a good scrapping day. I didn't get alot done, but then again I never do at one time. Here are 2 LO's from today.

1 comments:

Jenna said...

Yay! Thanks for sharing your ten things! And cute layouts!