I got this really cute email from my sister today and I had to share it with ALL of you. I know there are lurkers here to my blog. And hey...that is JUST FINE. But why don't you comment every now and then. I would love to know who is stopping by to see what it going on in my little life.
Included in the email from my sister, was this question followed by these pictures. I thought they were SO funny, and the sure brought a smile to my face.
Included in the email from my sister, was this question followed by these pictures. I thought they were SO funny, and the sure brought a smile to my face.
Have you ever been this tired?




and the BEST one is...
When Tyson is very tired, he will fall asleep anywhere. I can't count how many times he has fallen asleep in his high chair while eating. Or fallen asleep while jumping in his jolly jumper. He is like his dad, in that it doesn't take him long to fall asleep...and it doesn't really matter where he is.Is SNAGEL a word? My sister and I were playing scrabble today and I used the word snagel. I swear it is a word. A word to describe really bad nasty teeth. I would use it in a sentence like this, " The witch was a snagle tooth." Can't you picture what the witch would look like. I was made that I left my mini dictionary in our travel trailer so I wasn't able to look it up and prove to my sister that it was a word...although I may have misspelled it. We ended up calling my mom, and she said it was a word. Anyway much to my sisters dismay she finally agreed to let me use it and I believe I scored quite a few points with it. Oh well if it isn't a word, at least I fooled her this time, I don't think she will let me get away with it again though.
It was a beautiful day today. We had blizzard yesterday afternoon and into the evening. We woke up to 12 inches of wet, heavy snow. I was so happy and thankful that Tyler was able to shovel before he went to work. Tiffany and I decided to take the 3 boys sledding. After spending a considerable amount of time bundling them all up we headed out. It was the perfect day. Tyson had so much fun playing in the snow..but more so eating it! The babies were happy to be outside enjoying the fresh air. We managed to get a few good pictures. Man it is SO hard to get 3 kids to co-operate at the same time for a picture!
These first 2 pictures are of my sisters little boy Hunter, who is 10 months old. Isn't he a cutie! This was his first taste of snow. I think he likes it!

Here is Tyson eating this HUGE snowball. He wouldn't put it down. By the time we went back in the house, this snowball was atleast 1/2 the size!

Here is little Carson. He wasn't as smiley as he usually is. I don't think he was impressed that he was sitting in the cold snow.

I love this picture of the babies together. They are the best of buds. They play and interact so well together. It will be so fun to watch the two of them grow up together. I hope they remain close!
Here is the best picture we got of all 3 of them. Like I said, very hard to get 3 very independent kids to co-operate all at the same time. Cute none the less.






3 comments:
OMGOSH...those sleeping pictures are so cute and hilarious! Kaden is exactly like that. I HAVE been that tired...almost always...but unfortunately cannot sleep anywhere like that. LOL! And as far as I know, I don't think SNAGEL or SNAGLE is a word. LOL! Sorry! Maybe it's a word in another language. LOL! I could be wrong, but I've just never heard the word before. Love the snow pics! SO STINKIN' CUTE!
I love those pictures! Cant wait to see the layouts. I am sure your little guys will remain close as you and your sister are close...that helps!
As for snagle - I have to agree with your sister. I have never heard it. Sorry! but glad you got the points yesterday :)
I lurk *S* Love the pics of your kids. Those pics from the email your sister sent are too funny. Those cats are way too cute.
Post a Comment