I got this list of 10 on another blog, and it once again got me thinking. It was titled, "10 Things You MUST try." So here are my 10 things (in no particular order)...
- GAIN laundry detergent. It leaves your clothes smelling SO good.
- Alberto V05 Nourishing Oasis shampoo and conditioner. It is awesome. Gives lots of volume, and it smells delicious. The right scent to help you wake up in the morning.
- Zataran's Jambalya (in a box). SO yummy and quick. And it has no trans fat. All you have to do is add chicken, sausage, and shrimp if you like, and you have a complete meal.
- James Blunt "Back to Bedlam" CD. AWESOME is all I can say!! The man is truly gifted.
- E-Z Runner by Scrapbook Adhesives. Goodbye blue tabs! This is a MUST have for any scrapbooker!
- The new pop machines at 7-11. They are so darn cool. You can now add three flavors to your favorite pop. They have lemon, cherry, and vanilla. LOVE this feature, and must admit that I have become addicted. I have to have a diet coke with vanilla...nearly every day!
- Eyelash curler. All the stars and celebrities use them...or so I have heard. It seem that whenever I see a makeover show they mention an eyelash curler. I used to use one ALL the time in High School, but haven't for years. Finally bought one, and I love it! Worth a try for only $2.99. You won't believe how much longer your eyelashes look, and it make your eyes look so much bigger.
- The Body Shop - Aromatherapy Car Diffuser. A MUST for every car. You can take all your favorite home fragrance oils in your car with you. Tyler got me this for Christmas and I LOVE it! I am not a vanilla scent lover, but the Vanilla Spice scent is to die for! I think you can only get it at Christmas though.
- A Massage. Everyone should get a professional massage. I had never had one until 8 years ago for Valentine's Day my DH (he was my boyfriend then) surprised me and took me for an 1 1/2 hour massage. I have been hooked ever since. Which reminds me...I NEED ONE! If you can I would recommend a HOT Stone massage. So heavenly!
- Crocheting. It is so fun, and very theraputic! My grandma taught me when I was very little, and I love to do it to this day. My favorite thing to do is crochet around the edges of flannel receiving blanket for babies. In fact...I just bought fabric today to make 2 more for friends who just had babies. It is SO adorable, Strawberry Shortcake!
Wow there you have it...10 things you MUST try...or I think you should try. Can't hurt can it?
I was able to do a bit of scrapping tonight. I went to my LSS today and they had a ton of new product. It was so fun to check everything out. Totally loving the 3 Bugs In A Rug line. They also had the new Chatterbox cardstock in...very cool...very $$. Over $1 for a piece of paper...OUCH! I didn't buy any, but I did get some of there other new paper. I am planning on doing my All Boxed Up project with it. I think it is going to be SO CUTE! Can't wait to get started.






1 comments:
YAY! Thanks for sharing!
I want the James Blunt CD SOOOO BAD!
I also totally agree on the ez runner and the eyelash curler... I have had my eyelash curler since grade 8 (well I've had a few since they break sometimes) and I CANNOT live without mine!
Thanks for sharing!
Post a Comment