Mar 20, 2006

You Know It Is SPRING When...

Tyler's mom and dad live on a ranch just west of Leavitt, AB. He was born and raised there. It is such a great place, it is your typical farm, complete with all the animals you would expect to find on a ranch. Ever since Tyler and I have been married, I have looked forward to spring on the ranch because there is always new baby animals. Yesterday when we went for a visit there were so many new babies. Baby chickens, baby budgie's, baby puppies, bunnies, and goats. Not to mention all other animals, horses and ponies, dogs, and cats. It is such a fun place for the grandkids. Tyson had SO much fun holding all the new babies. I think his favorite was the adorable lop eared grey bunny that he wanted to name "Jack in the box." Where he came up with that name I have no idea! LOL! I was kicking myself for not having my camera! Tyson was so adorable while trying to hold the squirmy baby chicken. He eventually found the "perfect" way to hold the baby. He kept telling me that he was being gentle. He wanted so badly to go to the barn and see the baby goats, but the weather was too cold and nasty to venture down to the barn. So we will have to go back soon and do that, and this time I will bring my camera!
Tyson is having a sleepover at my parents house for the next 2 nights. He was so excited to go! he was helping me pack his little bag, and wanted to bring practically everything in his room! He was way to funny! My dad is SO happy to finally have some little boys to teach everything too. He can't wait till the summer when he can take Tyson fishing, and camping. Next year he will be taking 3 boys with him, Carson and Hunter will be big enough to go by then. So he is going to have his hands FULL, but he has waited a long time to spend some time with little boys, so I know he is more than happy and excited to spend time with his grandsons.
I had a GREAT idea! I am going to have a Easter party for Tyson and ALL of his friends. Friends from play school, and friends from church. The fun thing about the party is that my mother in law is going to bring her baby animals! So were are going to have a petting zoo, and an Easter egg hunt at the park. I think I am more excited than all the kids will be. I LOVE planning parties, all you have to do is give me an excuse to have one. So for the next 2 weeks I will be planning "Tyson's Easter Party." I'm sure it will be a BLAST, now all I have to do is pray for good weather!

1 comments:

Jenna said...

awww, sounds like so much fun! That will be a very memorable party. Make sure to remind everyone to bring their cameras!