So this afternoon Tyler and I were sitting on the couch talking and listening to the radio. On came an announcement to call in to win tickets to the George Strait concert being held on Monday. Both Tyler and I, without telling each other, started to dial the radio station phone number. Mine was busy many times as was his cell phone, but, all of a sudden his phone rang on the other end. He was so surprised to find out that he was caller number 9, the caller they were looking for. I was shocked and excited. Now all he had to do was answer a question. He motioned for me to come and listen to the question so I could help him answer it. The question went something like this, "What Georgian born actress was engaged to Keifer Sutherland and 3 days prior to the wedding called it off. Later she married Lyle Lovitt, who is the celebrity? I immediately said Julia Roberts. So that is what Tyler told the announcer, and I WAS RIGHT! WOO HOO. Now we are on our way to George Strait on Monday. Tyler was glad that I knew the answer because he later told me that he would have answered Lorie Morgan. Lorie Morgan...who is that? I have no idea. So we are both so excited to go see one of Country music biggest super stars! For those of you who aren't country music fans you won't really appreciate the win, but we are SO excited!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
NO FREAKING WAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WANNA GO!!!!! George hasn't been here in AGES!!!! George is right up at the top of the "Guys Chas Would Let Me Smooch on the Lips" list. LOL! I AM SO JEALOUS!!!!!
Post a Comment