Aug 31, 2006

I Am...UnCREATIVE!

Where has my creativity gone? Where has my passion gone for the hobby I love so much? It has literally been months since I have sat at my scrap desk and produced anything! I have attempted several times to scrapbook the pictures I took of our exchange student, but nothing became of it. I feel guilty as I see all the photos I have taken over the summer...they are staring at me begging to be made into something beautiful. Why can't I "get into it?" Is it because when I walk into the scrapbook store I feel totally overwhelmed at what I see? Or is it because I look at all my "old" supplies and can't get excited about using them. I think it is a combination of all of these things. I MUST get my creativity or MoJo back. I feel lost, guilty, and very uncreative at the moment. I purchased a few things last night at the LSS with the intent of making something today...did that get done? NO! I sit here with the Heidi Swapp Fall frame kit that I bought and haven't done a thing with it. My intentions are good...but they aren't producing ANYTHING. Okay enough rambling and complaining. My goal is that once Tyson starts pre-school and we get into a routine I will have 3 hours in the afternoon to work on some projects. Carson will be napping and I will have "me" time. I hope that my MoJo slowly creeps back to me before then. I hope the scrapbook fairies will sprinkle some magic dust on me to help me feel like creating once a gain. Until then...I'm afraid not much is going to get done. I will continue to admire beautiful Lo's on other blogs and websites, and dream about the day when I finally make something that brings a smile to my face. Enough Said!

0 comments: