With the changing of the seasons it always put me in to mood to dejunk my house. I decided at 8:30 p.m. last night that I was going to tackle my closet. I ad clothes in there that were WAY to big, and WAY to small, so why keep them? They were taking up room for potentially NEW clothes. So I started, going through one article at a time, and pulling things off the hangers. By the time I was done I had a HUGE orange garbage bag full of clothes I no longer wanted. Tyler asked me how much $$ I thought was in that bag...I hate to even think about it, but it would have been quite a bit. Oh well, what is the point in keeping the articles if I am not going to wear them. I might as well let my nieces go through and see if there is anything they want, and if not then Good Will I'm sure would be happy to have them. It feels good to have cleaned my closet out. Now I can think of 100 other places that need to be dejunked, here are a few that need immediate attention.
- Tyler's dresser
- Kid's closets
- Telephone desk
- Linen closet
- Tupperware cupboard
Oh that reminds I did manage to clean out our coat closet as well and get all the shoe organized. And now there are NO dust bunnies hiding in there. It has been AGES since I cleaned in there. Now I am embarrassed at how bad my housekeeping skills are. My sister has told me in the past that on the surface my house looks very clean and tidy, but don't go opening and closets or drawers. I have to admit...she is RIGHT! Well I better go dejunk some more...



0 comments:
Post a Comment