Last night after Tyler and I enjoyed a very yummy dinner at The Keg (it has been months since just the 2 of us went out to a nice restaurant), I went to my LSS. WOW has that store ever changed. I haven't been in there in quite some time, I'm afraid I haven't been in the scrapbooking mood, anyway the store looks awesome! So many fun and new projects. Now on to my point, I noticed the new Provo Craft Cricut. I remember seeing it debut at the trade show awhile back and it was ALL the hype. Now I finally got to see what this little machine could do. WOWZERS! I am in love. For all of you who have painstakingly been hand cutting out letters or words with your scissors or exacto knife, PUT THEM DOWN and run out and buy a Cricut! I usually don't follow the high priced trends of scrapbooking, but this is an item I could see myself investing in for sure. It is a pricy little item, $400 at my LSS. So smart little me decided to look on eBay, the first place I go before purchasing any high priced item. Of course I found it cheaper! Now I will sit and wait patiently until nearly the end of the auction before putting my bid in. Who knows in a few days I may be the proud owner of a NEW Cricut...HOW FUN!
On another note, the weather here has turned colder. It is looking like fall is just around the corner. I even noticed a few leaves starting to turn colors. I LOVE fall. the cool mornings, the changing leaves, the smell of apple cider, and Thanksgiving! I can't believe that next week my baby will be going to pre-school. How quickly time flies by. It is a bitter sweet time in my life, I want him to stay young and innocent under my watchful eye, and yet I want him to learn and grow and gain his own identity. It is an exciting time, and he can't wait to go to school with his Spiderman backpack in tow. The schedules will start and we will get into a routine, something I am looking forward too.




1 comments:
I don't know why, but for some reason, the Cricut hasn't excited me at all. Am I a loser? LOL! It just looks too much like the old fashioned die-cutty stuff. And I hear ya about fall though....I LOVE FALL!!!!! I can't WAIT!!!!!! It's already a little chillier at night....LOVE THAT!!! HOLIDAY SEASON, HERE I COME! LOVE IT!
Post a Comment