Mar 25, 2008

Easter Egg Hunt



What a beautiful day it is today, and the perfect day for an Easter Egg hunt! Our Moms & Tot group got together at the park today for our 1st annual (LOL) egg hunt. We left the kids in the vehicles while the mom's hid the eggs. They thought they knew where all the eggs where because they saw where we were going...but we managed to hide some eggs in some pretty sneaky spots. Then it was time to let them loose and find all the eggs. It was fun to see them running around and having so much fun! I don't think that any of the kids there needed more candy, but they loved opening their eggs to find little surprises. When the excitement of the egg hunt was over the kids enjoyed playing on the play equipment and playing in the sand. I was so shocked at how well they played together. It was so nice! Of course there was little tiffs here and there and kids throwing sand, but it was so minor. It made for a very fun afternoon. The moms were actually able to sit around and visit while the kids enjoyed the sunshine.

Okay now for some advice. NEVER, EVER by anything from Gymboree.com and have it shipped standard international! Needless to say I have been buying up a storm for our new baby girl and today I realized that the adorable Gymboree clothes that I bought on sale really weren't on sale because of the ridiculous duty and shipping charges! DHL was the shipping company they used and when it was delivered I had to spend another $32 in charges! I was TICKED! Nowhere did it say that there would be extra charges, or nothing that I saw. You know you always forget to read the fine print. Anyway I called Gymboree to see what was up and the lady told me of another way to have the items shipped that would be a bit less expensive, but there would still be an extra shipping charge once it got delivered. I have just figured that I wouldn't spend $32 in gas to drive to the border and pick up packages via UPS. So that is what I would suggest to anyone who lives within a short drive to Sweetgrass. Hey if you want I even have the mailing address (Thanks Carissa!) So that is my little tid bit of advice. Don't get me wrong I still LOVE Gymboree and can't wait to dress my little girl in the cute outfits I bought, but man I hate paying for SHIPPING! And the sad thing is...I have ANOTHER package coming in the mail! AGHHH! I wish I would have been more patient and waited for this first order to come, then I could have saved myself more money on extra shipping charges...but who was to know. Guess now I do.

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

I agree shipping STINKS!!! Thanks for the advice. Hey do you mind sending me that address...asap. Thanks

Jodi Pilling said...

the address to the UPS in Sweetgrass?

Here it is:

c/o UPS-SCS
309 2nd St.
Sweetgrass MT 59484
United States