Mar 22, 2008

Where has the time gone???

Oh my goodness...where has the time gone? It has almost been a year (in May) since I last blogged. I can't even begin to think about updating everything that has been happening the last 10 months. So I have decided to start fresh. It is a new year...well 3 months into one and time to re-commit to blogging.


I will update on one very exciting thing though...Tyler and I are expecting baby #3 at the end of June. And it is a GIRL. We are all thrilled for our new arrival. The boys, Tyson & Carson are excited to be big brothers, and I am so excited to buy PINK. I'm sure that the next 3 months are going to fly by and out new baby will be here. For now I have been busy buying clothes and new bedding for the babies room. Here is a sneak peek at the new baby bedding. I found it at Target online and I am so in love with it. It is even cuter in real life.

3 comments:

Melanie said...

Congrats Jodi!!! I have been hoping you would come back to blogging. I have missed catching up with you guys.

Christal said...

Jodi: cute cute bedding love it target is awesome!!! Did you get it shipped up here just curious? I'm so excited for you having a girl she's going to have the best big brothers !! Who by the way are so cute ! Well hope all is going good ttyl!

Tiffany said...

About time you are on here !!! We too are very excited for some more estrogen in the family !!! LOL