Okay I have come to the conclusion that I am in DESPERATE need of a makeover! I am 30 years old (yes the BIG 30) and I totally feel that I look that a 20 year old. I want to look sophisticated and yet still trendy. Just because I am a mother of 2, soon to be 3 doesn't mean I need to be stuck in the pony tail & sweatpants mode. But I feel like I am there. Maybe it is because I am starting to get to that totally uncomfortable stage in my pregnancy and I just feel plain, ugly and BIG! Okay this is starting to sound depressing. Lol. So I booked myself a hair appointment for Friday and I am going to get something new. Although Tyler loves long hair it is time to say GOOD BYE...for now. I can always grow it out again if I want to. Everyone seems to be getting a version of Victoria Beckam's hair cut. I do like it, but I don't want to follow everyone and get the same thing. I was thinking about something a bit longer than that cut. So I am on a quest to find a new DO. Any suggestions?
Mar 31, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I think that's a great idea. I was totally feeling the same way and it definitely made me feel better!lol! Luke loves long hair too, but I was like...too bad! Plus if you want long hair again, just buy extension, then you can have the best of both worlds, that's what got me through the scariness of cutting it all off! haha
I totally hear you {except the pregnant part} but being 32 and wanting to be stylin and trendy I was feeling blah too --So today I went and got my haircut!! Spent three hours getting it highlighted and chopped! why is it that men love long hair I had grown my out and got sick of it! So I combined a few pics of what I kind of was thinking and we'll see how it goes when I do it tomorrow! Good luck though I sure you look a cute as ever!! ttyl
I think that is a great idea, not saying you look ugly or anything...LOL....LOL, just long hair isn't that easy to do and I love my short hair, when it's done, it looks done. I am sure you will get a cute do.
Post a Comment