Wow a few days goes by FAST! I finally have a minute in between feeding Grace and attempting to highlight my hair by myself (YIKES) to sit down and do another entry about out trip to Drumheller. So here is part 2...
After the museum we took the kids to Reptile World. What an awesome place, especially if your kids are into amphibians & reptiles, which mine totally are. Here are some pictures:
This place had about 150 different exhibits, so it was well worth the $, and it wasn't even that expensive to begin with. I think the highlight of the place was seeing Carson so excited to touch the boa constrictor named Brittany. I thought Tyson would have been more enthusiastic as he is the one that loves all things creepy crawly, but he was too afraid to touch it. Carson wasn't though!
Another highlight of Reptile World was seeing Carson's face as we showed him this HUGE crocodile. Watch the video to see his reaction...it is priceless!
We will definitely be going back to Reptile World in the future. It is definitely worth the stop!
On our way out of town we stopped to look at the World's Tallest Dinosaur. It really was HUGE! The kids had fun playing on his feet. You could have paid $3 a person to walk all the way up inside and then look out of the dinosaour's mouth. But we didn't think the kids would be able to make it ALL the way up there. So we have something else to do on our list the next time we visit Drumheller!
P.S. In case you are wondering how my hair turned out...well it could be worse. It isn't as streaky as I would like it. Oh well! I am ticked though because I wrecked one of my shirts while washing the bleach out. AGHHH!



1 comments:
Looks like you guys had a blast! I loved that video of Carson, he's too cute!
Post a Comment