On Sunday Carson made this adorable picture of our family. I just had to share it with everyone. Here is how our conversation went:
Carson: Look at my picture mom
Mom: Carson your picture is so NICE! Who are all the people?
Carson then pointed to each picture and said:
This is Dad, this is mom, this is Tyson, this is Carson.
Then I pointed to the 3rd and smallest figure and said, "Who is this?"
Carson: This is your baby Grace.
How cute is that! I was surprised that he even remembered the baby. He doesn't seem to pay much attention to her. But occasionally will say "Your baby is crying mom, or your baby is so cute mom." He doesn't realize that she is HIS baby too. It is amazing for me to think that just 1 short week ago we were a family of 4, and then in a matter of hours we became a family of 5. It seems that Grace has always been a part of our family, she fits in so well, and everyone seems to be adjusting perfectly. I love having a girl and seeing the boys interact with her. She is such a GOOD baby. I have been taking all the time I can to cuddle her and enjoy all these special moments with her. Since this is our last baby I am kind of sad that this chapter of life is over, but am excited about the future. For now though I just enjoy each moment I have with her as a newborn and hope that the time doesn't go by too fast!




1 comments:
Only from the little mouth of Ribs...aka Carson. So funny. Love that little man !!!
Post a Comment