Nov 2, 2008

Grace at 4 Months...


I can't believe that Grace is 4 months old. WOW does time ever go by fast. So I thought I would update you on what Grace has been doing now that she is 4 months old:
*Grace loves to smile, especially at her brothers!
*She is getting to be a happier baby. She was pretty spoiled there for awhile...well she still is. LOL!
*She is trying to roll over to her tummy...she is almost there
*She is such a GOOD sleeper! I usually put her to bed between 8-9 p.m. and she will sleep till about 3 or 3:30 a.m. I am so happy to be getting more sleep at night!
*She still LOVES her swing, and spend a lot of time during the day in there.
*She is starting to "talk" alot more. Tyler swore the other day she said HI.
*She continues to bring all of us so much JOY. It is SO fun having a baby in the house again...and I am trying so hard every day to cherish EVERY moment with her...because she is our last baby.
I love seeing the boys interact with her. They are both very protective of her and are big helpers to me. Time is going by so quickly and before I know it she will be talking and walking and getting into EVERYTHING! Each month in a babies life brings new things and each phase just gets better!
Make today a GREAT one...and cherish the time with your kids. They are only this age once!
p.s. Don't you just LOVE the shirt Grace is wearing? I made it! I had so much fun making the kids matching Halloween shirts & I can't wait to start working on thier Christmas ones.

3 comments:

Amy said...

There you go again, another talent. JK. Love the shirt. I'm so glad you have a good baby who sleeps for you. I think mine likes our king size bed. Ha ha, actually, this week he has had a few 11 hour sleeps in his own bed, things are finally improving.

Andy said...

TEACH ME how to make those shirts! It is the cutest thing I've ever seen! I love it!
This post sounds like I could have written it (Nat is our last, too) so I agree with your sentiments. Grace is so adorable, her name seems to totally suit her in that picture.

Christal said...

how cute is she!! love the shirt you are so stinkin talented!! I saw you guys friday night coming out of east side mario's we were waiting at tony's with some friends hope you had a fun night! ttys