
Yesterday morning I got up before Ty and made him waffles with whipped cream & strawberries & bacon. This was a treat cause I usually don't get up first on Sunday mornings and I don't usually make such a fancy breakfast. But I know he likes big breakfast so he deserved and him & the kids LOVED it...and so did I. After church Tyler took a long much needed nap...totally uninterrupted. I made sure the kids were quite and stayed out of the bedroom. I know he appreciated it. All the while I was busy preparing things for dinner later that night. All the work was well worth it. Even though I didn't spend a lot of money on Tyler for Father's day, the little things I did meant more to him. Some kind words of affection expressing my appreciation to him meant more than any present I could have bought him. He is the BEST Father to our kids and the BEST husband for me. It never fails to amaze me how Heavenly Father knows exactly who the perfect match for us is. Even though Ty & I are so opposite we fit together so well. We are a match made in heaven! Happy Father's Day Tyler..I LOVE you!

(Really OLD picture of us together 2005 befor my high school reunion...but I still like it...and we haven't taken very many since then with just the 2 of us. Time to do that!)



0 comments:
Post a Comment