Jun 27, 2009

Happy 11th Anniversary...

WOW 11 years! Time has gone by so fast & I can't even remember a day without Tyler in it. Funny how that happens. Today we are celebrating our 11th anniversary. We made it this far...so it should be all down hill from here right? We have gone through some ups....and some downs but together we have made it through and are stronger together because of it. Along the way we have brought 3 beautiful children into this world and they have made us better people individually and as parents. I can't imagine life any different than it is right now. It just seems so perfect and complete. Yes there are still challenges and I am sure we will continue to have some ups and downs but over all life is GREAT.


I am so happy to be married to Tyler. He is the perfect man for me. He tells me often that he is the only man with enough patience to put up with me. LOL! I think he is right though. I am amazed everyday that Heavenly Father chose a dentist office for Tyler and I to meet. Everything leading up to us meeting wasn't just luck there was definitely some divine intervention. I am thankful for his integrity and his willingness to go the extra mile and serve others. He is such a great example to me. I couldn't have asked for a better father for my kids. I am thankful for anniversaries that help me remember how lucky I am to still be married. In this world where commitment doesn't seem to exist and "throwing in the towel" seems to be an easy option, I am happy that we have worked together to make our marriage strong.


Happy Anniversary Ty...I love you! I can't wait to see what the next 11 years has in store for us.

3 comments:

Lynn said...

HAPPY HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!

P.S. Gorgeous wedding dress, by the way!

Christal said...

Happy anniversary guys!! It goes by fast doesn't it!!

Amy said...

Congrats you two!