It is totally amazing how much you can get done when you don't have a computer. I actually spent quality time with each of my kids (I'm embarrassed to admit that I don't do it often enough.) I got laundry done, books read, and played outside...LOTS. It was great. It made me realize just how much time I invest in the computer. It is such a WASTE of time! I know I need to use the computer on occasion...but to the excess that I do isn't really justifiable. So I am going to try my hardest to limit the amount of time I spend on here. I think I need to train my brain that the computer isn't working or in the shop getting fixed. LOL! Maybe that would help.
I am looking forward to this weekend as the boys have a Father & Sons camp out. The boys are SO excited...they have wanted to go camping since last September. LOL! It will be a good time for all 3 of them to be together. So I have a babysitter booked for Friday night and me and the girls are going to hit the town! Nothing like a little ME time.
I went to visit my parents on Sunday when Tyler was out of town. It was such a nice day. The kids were goofing around and came up with this crazy hat. They all looked so cute. Even grandma participated.




1 comments:
Jodi love the pictures! How fun you kids are just to cute! Have fun with the girls friday night we all need those eh! It really is sad how much we can get down without a computer eh kind of sad. Oh and the sundress came from kohls I answered you back on my blog then I'm like she probably won't even see it there and I usually don't even do that anyway blah blah eh!! Hope you have a great weekend!
Post a Comment