I can't believe how fast 7 years has gone. I have anticipated and looked forward to each of Tyson's milestones.
First smile
First Tooth
Rolling over
Crawling
Walking
Talking
Going to Nursery
Being Potty Trained
Going to pre-school
First Bike 2 wheeled bike
Going to Kindergarten
First visit to the Dentist
Going to Grade One
Learning to Read....and there are SO many many more.
Tyson has been from the very beginning of his life a very happy boy. He loves his mom and family & is a pleaser. He will do anything to make you proud or happy. He is a GREAT big brother & a real help to me! He is sensitive to others and is a great friend to everyone. He loves to play on the computer! He is an energetic boy who isn't afraid to try new things. He is an adrenaline seeker & loves the roller coasters! He has a love & a knowledge of the scriptures and his testimony is growing everyday.
We LOVE you TYSON...HAPPY BIRTHDAY! We wish you many many more fun birthdays to come.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY. Tyson had a Transformers party.
We took Tyson & his friends to the Movie Mill to see UP! It was a great movie and the kids have a wonderful time. And I liked it cause I rented the party room and ALL the mess was there and NOT in my house! YAH!
Tyson's b-day present from Grandpa & Grandma Jensen. They took him to Petland and let him pick out any pet he wanted. Tyson has always LOVED reptiles. So we brought RAPTO SLICER (Tyson came up with the name...from some t.v.show. Tried to convince him to call him George or something else...but he wouldn't have it!) home to be a member of our family.
BEST BUDS!
We had a small party today with some friends & Tyson got another cake...a D.Q. ice cream cake...YUM!



2 comments:
Happy Birthday tyson time goes by so fast doesn't it! You are such a good mom! Want to come and do Lauren's friend princess party ! I am so bad I hate parties you are so smart to go somewhere to have them entertained! Any great princess ideas?? You are a great mom!!
A.J.'s having the Transformer cupcake toppers too.
What a fun birthday party. Tyson is a handsome little man!
Post a Comment