Okay when I posted those recipes I had yet to try the cake and the glaze, so I thought I would update you on how they turned out. The cake was AMAZING...everyone LOVED it. It has a little hint of cinnamon combined with chocolate and it is so delish. The glaze...NOT SO GREAT! I followed the recipe and it was way to runny and just ran off the cake. The cake really doesn't need any icing, but if you prefer your cakes iced then just make your own chocolate icing. Have fun baking...and if you make any of these recipes I would LOVE to know what you thought of them...so comment on my blog and let me know. Have a GREAT day!
Aug 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Will do! Thanks so much for sharing. When it gets a little cooler I plan to bake up a storm too, my kids put in a request for banana bread.
Post a Comment