
Today we added yet ANOTHER member to our family. Say hello to Squishy. He is a Tiger Salamander. Tyler's Dad found him in their basement, they live in a very old farm house that has a dirt floor. Of course Tyson was thrilled! It took him a little while to warm up to the idea of holding him, but now nothing holds him back from picking up the 5 inch long reptile. Is it a reptile? I'm not quite sure of all the specifics of this little creature yet. We did make a stop at the local pet store to learn more. For now though Squishy will live outside in a converted Superstore bin. Maybe after he has grown on us we will more him to a more permanent home inside, in a tank. I am beginning to feel severely out numbered with all these "boys" in our home. For now though I am content with my adventurous boys. Tyson is definitely a BOY's boy!




0 comments:
Post a Comment