Jun 22, 2006

More About Me!

FIRST NAME? Jodi
WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Not that I know of, my parents just liked the name.
WHEN DID YOU LAST CRY? Oh Wow...I can't remember, it has been a LONG time.
DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Not really, I would WAY rather type on my computer and print it off.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Black Forest Ham
DO YOU HAVE KIDS? Yes 2 boys.
IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yes!
DO YOU HAVE A JOURNAL? I used to when I was a teenager, now my blog serves as my journal.
DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? Sometimes.
DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yes
WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? NO WAY!
DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? Not usually. I tend to wear shoes that slip on and off easily.
DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Physically, somewhat. Spiritually, I'm constantly working to become stronger. Emotionally, yes.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? I'm not a big ice cream eater, but I do like Maple Walnut with Coke slurpee, and Hagen Daz almond bar.
SHOE SIZE? 7 or 7.5
RED OR PINK? PINK!
WHAT IS YOUR LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I tend to gossip a bit too much :(
WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST? My uncle Jamie, and my grandpa.
WHEN AND WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Cardston, AB Canada, 1977
WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Kaki capris, I'm not wearing shoes right now but I was wearing my PINK crocs.
WHAT IS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Fortune Delight tea, scrambled eggs with onion, cheese, back bacon & green pepper.
WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? The kids movie in the background.
IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? Razzmatazz, I'm actually not even sure what color this is, but I think the name describes me perfectly :)
FAVORITE SMELL? Apple Cinnamon
WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED WITH ON THE PHONE? My sister Tiffany.
THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE YOU MEET? Hmmm...this is a hard one. I would have to say their teeth.
DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? Nothing totally spectacular. But I believe I have been blessed with creativity, and organization.
FAVORITE DRINK? Diet Coke
FAVORITE SPORT? Bike riding or hiking.
HAIR COLOR? Blonde/brown
EYE COLOR? Hazel
DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS? Nope
FAVORITE FOOD? Thai food & CHOCOLATE!
SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDING? Happy endings for sure!
LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Chronicles of Narnia
WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Light Aqua
SUMMER OR WINTER? SUMMER!
HUGS OR KISSES? Kisses.
FAVORITE DESSERT? Cheesecake or Brownie Pudding.
WHAT BOOKS ARE YOU READING? The Girls.
WHAT'S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? ItÂ’s black.
FAVORITE SOUNDS? Babies/children laughing. Crickets.
ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? The Beatles.
THE FURTHEST YOU'VE BEEN FROM HOME? Jamaica,Cozumelm, or Grand Cayman Island.
IF YOU COULD HAVE DINNER WITH ANYONE WHO WOULD IT BE? My greatgrandmaa, Julia Bullock (she died when my grandma was 15.)

0 comments: