Jul 17, 2006

Attack of the ANTS!

We have lived in our house now for 6 years. I USED to brag that our house has been virtually "pest" free. No spiders or ants or another creepy crawly things. Well that has changed! AGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Lately I have noticed teeny tiny ants crawling around. Today as I sat down to the computer I noticed a trail of them crawling into the speakers. It totally grossed me out! Out came the RAID, and zap they were dead. Tyler also found some in the front entry way. YUCK! I know they are so tiny and very harmless, but there is just something about things that crawl around and get in to the smallest of places. I will be keeping the can of RAID very close near by in case I see another invasion happening.

1 comments:

Melanie said...

Jodi try a mixture of borax and sugar. Leave piles where you see the ants and they will be attracted by the sugar and eat the borax. They take it back to their colony and kill it off. Good luck! Lots of people are having issues with them lately.